Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Breeder's Cup 2009

What a week. Yesterday and today in St. Louis and tonight and tomorrow in Detroit. Breeder's Cup week and I'm working like a fool. I don't know what this means for blogging and the Show, but I think what I'm going to do is post an analysis of Friday's races on Friday morning and then Saturday's card Saturday morning with a special radio show on Saturday morning reviewing Friday's races and doing some analysis on Saturday's races. I worry because I'm trying to handicap on planes and in hotel rooms and I do much better when I'm isolated in the house.

Many of you know that my Derby picks are a sure thing...to be out of the money. However I've done better in my Breeder's Cup selections (actually tied for the lead in 'in the money' picks in a contest last year) so I like to take this time of year to atone from my Derby disasters! So that's the game plan: Friday's picks Friday morning and Saturday's picks on the Blog Talk Radio show. Times to be announced!

Best of luck this year everyone and I'm making plans to be at Churchill next year already!

No comments: