Sunday, March 8, 2009

TRIFECTA!!

I Am Woman once again charged up in the stretch and nailed Fox Valley Hooray at the wire. This week she broke from post one and rode the cones in the lead through the first turn when Fox Valley hooray took the lead and then held it through deep stretch. She cut slower fractions this week and I thought that we might not make it up in time. Though Foxy had more left in her tank this week, once again, Brandon Simpson tilted I Am Woman to the outside heading into the stretch and steadily gained ground until the wire.

Now she's three for three in 2009 and gaining valuable experience. Hard as it is to believe, she STILL qualifies for this condition again next week by a few hundred dollars, so we may see her against these again. I'm sure they'll be happy to see her the hell out of this class as soon as possible!

Me? I'm just happy to see her keep winning!

No comments: